Enterprises churn immense documents on a daily basis which needs to be shared, stored and updated. Real time availability if these documents are essential for maximizing employee productivity.
Kairaus’ Document Management Solution based on SharePoint creates competitive edge for its customers by leveraging organizational knowledge. The DMS platform creates improved customer service through search and faster retrieval of documents. Kairaus Document Management solution ensures business continuity by creating processes for information sharing, compliance governance, information security and managing controlled and improved document distribution.
Some of the features of Kairaus’ Document Management solution based on SharePoint are:
Kairaus services for the Document Management solution includes:
- Site collection
- Sites & sub-sites
- Document library
- Form library
- Picture library
- Wikis library
- Blogs library
- User alerts
- Calendar - Includes syncing with Outlook calendar
- Issue tracking
- Development, Testing & Support
- Document Management Solution migration
The planning process involves:
- Developing Information rights policies and governance plan.
- Identifying document management roles with respect to organization's key stakeholders.
- Analyzing document usage by identifying who works on documents and determine the types of documents to be used.
- Planning the organization in site collections, sites, and libraries.
- Plan how content moves between locations as it may be required to move or copy a document from one site or library to another at different stages of document’s life cycle.
- Planning content to organize information about types of documents, i.e., metadata, templates, policies and workflow processes.
- Planning workflows to control and track documents movements
- Planning content control through check-in and check-out by using Information Rights Management.
- Planning policies for each content type to ensure that the documents are properly audited, retained, labeled, and managed as per the organization's institutional and legal requirements.
Development, Testing & Support
Development phase starts by creating means for usage and management of documents based on policies and Information Rights distribution. At this stage the development of metadata schema starts, custom workflows are created for controlling document movement, document audit trial implementation is done, site and libraries are created and users and theirs rights are defined.
Kairaus’ consults its clients on Policy creation, metadata requirement defining, auditing of workflows and documents to ensure a smooth flow of information.
Document Management Solution migration
Migration services include migrating document libraries, Metadata, etc between various versions of SharePoint. This includes automated, semi-automated and manual migration of documents and properties.