Workflows assist Enterprises in achieving quick response and improved business results. These workflows creates efficiency in business related processes by automating steps, integrating systems and data sourcing and they also ensures policy compliance in an organisation. Workflows create visibility in business processes through, process monitoring and reporting, process analysis and optimization and predictive analytics.
Adding forms to workflows enable workflows in becoming more dynamic and flexible. Forms enable users to gather information at the initiation point in the workflow lifecycle, and also let users interact with the tasks for that workflow, such as, approval of documents, contracts, budgets, project management through ticket raising, task approvals, escalation methods, etc.
Kairaus worked with a global leader in telecom market to develop a workflow for Service Delivery Centre management. The SDC workflow was delivered through a partner portal. The entire lifecycle of a project from Request to Proposal to finalization of service vendor and moving to project execution and finally project support was captured in the workflow. For all stake holders roles were defined as Project Managers, Solution consultant, Solution Architect and team members and they worked on a single platform having unique dashboard for personalized views for enabling project control.
For a pharmaceutical giant, Kairaus developed workflow for Physician Response Systems. The query response workflow was developed to enable the organization for developing prompt and accurate response system for Physicians. The workflow was designed to connect Physicians and Experts on a single platform. Methodical monitoring was done for managing quality and timeliness of response for enhancing relationship with Physicians’ network.
Some of the other workflows developed by Kairaus are:
- Proposal tracking
- IT Help Desk
- Project Tracking
- Change Request Management
- Expense approval
- Leave approval
- Sales Order Tracking
- Registration Management
- Query Response Management
- Feedback Collection
- Signature Collection
- Conference Room Booking
Kairaus services for the Workflows solution includes:
- Development, Testing & Support
The planning process involves:
- Understanding the requirement
- Analysis of the requirement
- Preparing SRS
- Preparing flowchart
- Deciding List & Libraries on which workflow is to be triggered
- Deciding which workflow to be triggered on inserting new items or updating of existing items
- Deciding workflow triggering actions
- Deciding of conditions & actions of workflow steps
Development, Testing & Support
Creation of lists and libraries for the initiation of the workflows:
- Creation of the forms for insertion of new items or updation of existing items
- Creating workflows on the pre-decided List or Libraries
- Creating steps for the workflows
- Creating conditions and actions for each steps
- Creating workflow variables if required
- Compiling the workflow steps
- Submitting the form items and testing the workflow actions at each step
- Checking for the e-mails being sent if any such action is configured in the workflow
- A user manual guide is provided to the clients after the completion of the workflow development
Kairaus makes sure that it invests sufficient time in understanding of business requirement and does a thorough analysis with the client. Having understood the workflow process and the business and productivity results expected from it Kairaus’ Business Analyst suggests further steps to enhance the workflow efficiency.